2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, noncommercial use, and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
- When we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Users Under the Age of 18
This website is not intended for users under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not visit or interact with this website in any way or provide any information to us. We do not knowingly collect personal information from users under the age of 18.
11. Important Health Information
The courses in this school are nutritional education to help you with your meals and weight loss, if that is of interest to you. We strongly urge you to consult with your physician (or primary health-care provider) before starting the Program, as changing your diet or exercise or losing weight, may affect some medical conditions and medications. You should also discuss your continued participation in the Program with your physician, especially if there is any change in your medical condition or if you already have a known medical condition. Failure to follow the Program in full may result in diminished results.
Although the Program was developed by respected health, nutrition, fitness and lifestyle advocates we are not a medical organization and our staff cannot provide you with medical advice or diagnosis. The Program was designed to be beneficial to your health but was not intended to treat any illness or disease. The Program does not offer medical advice.
People with certain conditions may not use the Program or should take extra precautions and follow supervision of their physicians; these include, but are not limited to people who:
(a) are pregnant,
(d) Thyroid Disorder,
(e) have certain food allergies,
(f) are morbidly obese,
(g) have eating disorders,
(h) are under 18 years of age.
Certain people may need to adjust the Program to take into account their specific circumstances; nursing mothers for example. Please talk with your primary medical provider.
It is important to be aware of certain risks that have been associated with weight loss. Risks include but are not limited to; constipation, dehydration, diarrhea, dizziness, hair loss, headaches, dry or cold skin, fatigue, inflammation, cramps, gallstones, gout, heart palpitations, loss of lean body mass, irregular or stopping of menstruation, as well as other possible side effects.
College Nutritionist (Rachel Paul Nutrition LLC) website and accompanying social media platforms are written and produced for informational purposes only. This information is general, not specific to you. The information on this website does not substitute for medical or psychological advice. The reader assumes full responsibility for consulting a qualified health professional regarding health conditions or concerns, and before starting a new diet or health program. College Nutritionist and Rachel Paul Nutrition LLC are not responsible for adverse reactions, effects, or consequences resulting from the use of any recipes, plans or suggestions herein or procedures undertaken hereafter.
12. Refund Policy
The courses in this school are non-refundable.
CANCELLATION FOR SERVICES:
You can cancel your subscription at any time on your own when you are logged into the program (this website).
Until you cancel, billing will continue according to the cycle stated at the time of your purchase. Automatically renewing monthly subscriptions and automatically renewing yearly subscriptions are non-refundable. If you choose to cancel, your subscription will expire thirty (30) days from the last payment. Any amounts paid prior to your cancellation will not be refunded.
Company reserves the right to cancel or suspend your membership if you are sharing your username or password. Sharing of username or password is strictly prohibited.
GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTIONS. The owner of the Website is based in the state of California in the United States. We provide this Website for use mostly by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, OR ATTORNEYS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
YOUR COMMENTS AND CONCERNS. This website is operated by Company. All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in the Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement section, above. All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: [email protected]
13. Users Located in the European Union
- Collection of Personal Data. Personal data is information that can be used to identify you such as your name, IP address, and email address. We collect personal data from you in the following ways:
- Email Opt-Ins for Free Courses: Your email address.
- Transaction: Your name, email address, billing information and payment source.
- Submitting Questions Through Comment Boxes: Your name, email address, and question information.
- Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data. The information above is collected for the following purposes:
- Email Opt-Ins for Free Courses: To provide you with information on the topic in general and information about our paid products.
- Transaction: To process a purchase you make with us.
- Submitting Questions Through Comment Boxes: To answer any questions you may have for u
- This website contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on a product link, Rachel Paul Nutrition LLC may receive a commission. All opinions are my own, and all brands featured represent what I personally like and support. This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program where I earn advertising fees by linking to amazon.com.
Any earnings or income statements or examples shown through our website are only estimates of what might be possible now or in the future. There can be no assurance as to any particular financial outcome based on the use of our website. You agree that I am not responsible for your earnings, the success or failure of your personal or business decisions, the increase or decrease of your finances or income level, or any other result of any kind that you may have as a result of information presented to you through our website. You are solely responsible for your results.
I present testimonials and insights about other people’s experiences with my website for purposes of illustration only. The testimonials, examples, and photos used are of actual clients. They are not intended to represent or guarantee that current or future clients will achieve the same or similar results; rather, these testimonials represent what is possible for illustrative purposes only.
This website is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Facebook, Inc. or Instagram, Inc.